Patrick James offer to the market this plot of land located in the popular Lexden, Colchester. We understand Previous planning has been applied for to build a 3 bedroom detached home & any prospective buyers would need to apply for planning permission.
Previous Planning - Reference 213108
No measurements have been taken by Patrick James Property Consultants. Drawings and applicants are available via the planning applicant portal - Reference 213108
About The Agent.
Nominated Best Estate Agent in England (Negotiator Awards 2021) & Best Estate Agent in the East of England 2019 (Negotiator Awards 2019). Patrick James Property Consultants are an Independent Estate Agent covering Colchester & Surrounding Villages. We pride ourselves on being credible and a joy to work with. We work hard for our clients, providing a highly personalised and bespoke service that is directly tailored to your individual needs.
1. Patrick James Property Consultants internal Anti Money Laundering guidelines state that an intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at the stage of offering along with proof of mortgage or funds.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Patrick James Property Consultants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Patrick James Property Consultants have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
7. Patrick James Property Consultants have not tested any electrical or gas items; these checks should be carried by registered personal.
8. If you have previously viewed this property with another estate agent please advise Patrick James Property Consultants at the earliest opportunity; we will ask this be confirmed in writing.