Patrick James are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom, two bathroom home situated within a few hundred yards of the historic St. Botolph's Priory & Colchester City Centre. Situated over three floors and offered with no onward chain, this home is ideal for someone looking to live within walking distance to Colchester High Street & Colchester Train Station. An early viewing is advised.
Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, doors to;
Lounge - 13' 1" x 10' 6"
Sash window to rear lobby, carpeted, TV point, radiator, feature fireplace.
Dining Room - 11' 1" x 10' 3"
Double glazed window to front, carpeted, TV point, fitted cupboards, radiator, under stairs area.
Kitchen - 9' 9" x 7' 8"
Double glazed window to rear, sink unit, range of wall and base level units, wood flooring, stairs leading to basement/utility area, door to;
Double glazed French doors to rear
Basement - 9' 3" x 7' 8"
Double glazed window to rear, plumbing for white goods, radiator, double glazed French doors to garden
Low Level WC
Master Bedroom - 11' 2" x 9' 8"
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, over stairs cupboard, fireplace, door to:
Shower cubicle with shower, low level WC, wash hand basing, tiled.
Bedroom Two - 11' 2" x 9' 8"
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 10' 9" x 9' 8"
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, feature fireplace, carpeted, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front, low level WC, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin.
Good sized rear garden with patio area, outside plug, enclosed by fence panelling, array of mature shrubs and plants with the remainder being laid to lawn
Gated Access via front to rear garden
Council tax band : B.
Local authority : Colchester Borough Council.
Current energy rating : D.
About The Agent.
Nominated Best Estate Agent in England (Negotiator Awards 2021) & Best Estate Agent in the East of England 2019 (Negotiator Awards 2019). Patrick James Property Consultants are an Independent Estate Agent covering Colchester & Surrounding Villages. We pride ourselves on being credible and a joy to work with. We work hard for our clients, providing a highly personalised and bespoke service that is directly tailored to your individual needs.
1. Patrick James Property Consultants internal Anti Money Laundering guidelines state that an intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at the stage of offering along with proof of mortgage or funds.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Patrick James Property Consultants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Patrick James Property Consultants have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
7. Patrick James Property Consultants have not tested any electrical or gas items; these checks should be carried by registered personal.
8. Viewings by appointment only; Patrick James Property Consultants do not reserve/hold properties.
9. If you have previously viewed this property with another estate agent please advise Patrick James Property Consultants at the earliest opportunity; we will ask this to be confirmed in writing.