Patrick James have the pleasure in offering this luxury top floor apartment situated inside the prestigious Gates of Frinton-on-sea. The property is conveniently located on the doorstep of Frinton's popular town centre with Frinton's seafront just a few hundred meters away. The apartment boasts high ceilings throughout, double bedroom, en suite bathroom, guest cloakroom, open plan kitchen diner/lounge and balcony sea views. Frinton's mainline railway station with links to London Liverpool Street is situated within one mile of the property. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Laminate flooring with underfloor heating, doors to;
Double glazed French doors to balcony, velux windows, tv point, carpeted, underfloor heating.
Kitchen area- matching high gloss wall and base units with work tops, a range of integral appliances including fridge/freezer, oven, plumbing for dishwasher/ washing machine, velux window, underfloor heating.
Low level WC, hand wash basin, bath, extractor fan, underfloor heating
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, underfloor heating, access to:
Bath with shower over, hand wash basin, extractor fan, underfloor heating
Communal gardens, one allocated parking space
Council Tax Band TBC
Service & Maintenance Charges - TBC
Leasehold Term - TBC
About The Agent.
Nominated Best Estate Agent in England (Negotiator Awards 2021) & Best Estate Agent in the East of England 2019 (Negotiator Awards 2019). Patrick James Property Consultants are an Independent Estate Agent covering Colchester & Surrounding Villages. We pride ourselves on being credible and a joy to work with. We work hard for our clients, providing a highly personalised and bespoke service that is directly tailored to your individual needs.
1. Patrick James Property Consultants internal Anti Money Laundering guidelines state that an intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at the stage of offering along with proof of mortgage or funds.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Patrick James Property Consultants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Patrick James Property Consultants have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
7. Patrick James Property Consultants have not tested any electrical or gas items; these checks should be carried by registered personal.
8. Viewings by appointment only; Patrick James Property Consultants do not reserve/hold properties.
9. If you have previously viewed this property with another estate agent please advise Patrick James Property Consultants at the earliest opportunity; we will ask this to be confirmed in writing.