Patrick James Property Consultants have the pleasure in offering to the market this incredible three bedroom family home situated in the highly desired village of Thorpe-Le-Soken. Benefiting from three bedrooms, large lounge, family bathroom, en suite, cloakroom and wonderful kitchen diner. With off road parking to the front, garage and large south facing rear garden, this home is not one to miss.
Door to front, wood laminate flooring, doors to;
Obscure double glazed window to front, W.C, wash hand basin.
Lounge - 14'1 x 11'11
Double glazed bay window to front, carpeted flooring, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen Diner - 21'10 (max) x 9'5 (max)
Double glazed window to rear, French doors to garden, fully fitted modern kitchen with a range of high gloss wall and base units, sink drainer, oven, hob, built in dishwasher, space & plumbing for machine, wood laminate flooring, under-stairs storage, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Carpeted stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side, loft access, airing cupboard, doors to;
Principle Bedroom - 12'3 (max) x 9'5 (max)
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, carpeted, TV point, radiator
Obscure double glazed window to front, W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two - 12'5 (max) x 12'5 (max)
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, TV point, carpeted, radiator
Bedroom Three - 9'1 (max) x 7'3 (max)
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, radiator
Obscure double glazed window to front, fitted bathroom suite with bath, wash hand basin, W.C, part tiled walls.
Large south facing rear garden backing mainly laid to lawn with patio area, fence panelled surround with door leading to garage, outside tap.
Up and over door leading to large garage with power and lighting.
About The Agent.
Nominated Best Estate Agent in England (Negotiator Awards 2021) & Best Estate Agent in the East of England 2019 (Negotiator Awards 2019). Patrick James Property Consultants are an Independent Estate Agent covering Colchester & Surrounding Villages. We pride ourselves on being credible and a joy to work with. We work hard for our clients, providing a highly personalised and bespoke service that is directly tailored to your individual needs.
1. Patrick James Property Consultants internal Anti Money Laundering guidelines state that an intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at the stage of offering along with proof of mortgage or funds.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Patrick James Property Consultants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Patrick James Property Consultants have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
7. Patrick James Property Consultants have not tested any electrical or gas items; these checks should be carried by registered personal.
8.Viewings by appointment only; Patrick James Property Consultants do not reserve/hold properties.
9.If you have previously viewed this property with another estate agent please advise Patrick James Property Consultants at the earliest opportunity; we will ask this to be confirmed in writing.