Patrick James Property Consultants are delighted to offer to the market this wonderful Victorian period property located in the highly desired village of Thorpe-Le-Soken. The property provides. Boasting three bedrooms, three reception rooms, two bathrooms and large wrap round garden. Full of charm and original features, the home is perfectly located for all local amenities, High Street and within walking distance to Thorpe Station.
Entrance Hall - 21'11 x 7'5
Arched solid wooden door to front, laminated flooring, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, doors leading to:
Lounge - 15'9 x 12'8
Bay window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, original featured fireplace with corner TV point.
Dining Room - 12'9 x 12'8
Window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, feature fireplace, storage cupboard, door to;
Study/Bedroom Four - 10'5 x 8'8
Windows to rear, carpeted flooring, radiator.
Kitchen -12'8 x 9'9
Windows and door to side and rear, laminated flooring, ceiling point lighting, radiator, range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer with tap over, space for range cooker/hob, space for fridge/freezer door to;
Utility Area/Lean To - 7'8 x 5'6
Windows to side and rear, door leading to garden, hard flooring, space and plumbing for white goods.
Downstairs Bathroom - 6'6 x 5'6
Window to rear, tiled flooring, tiled walls, roll top steel bath, wash hand basin, WC.
Landing - 15'8 x 7'1 (max)
Stained window to side, carpeted flooring, loft access and doors leading to:
Principle Bedroom - 15'3 x 13'3
Window to front, carpeted flooring, radiator, corner freestanding bath , feature fire place, TV point.
Bedroom Two - 12'9 x 12'8
Window to side offer views of the church grounds, laminated flooring, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three - 12'9 x 9'9
Window to side, carpeted flooring, radiator with built in wardrobe.
Family Bathroom - 5'8 x 4'9
Modern three piece white bathroom suite, electric shower, LLWC, wash hand basin, obscure window to rear.
Secluded wrap round garden separate into three sections
Main Courtyard accessed via from Kitchen area is fully enclosed, flagstone patio with brick surround, range of mature shrubs & plant beds leading to further courtyard accessed via grapevine pagoda, and hallway from the main property, access to Church grounds.
Main Garden is mainly laid to lawn with part fence, part brick surround, access to parking, range of mature tree's, shrubs, flower beds.
Gated secure off street parking
About The Agent.
Nominated Best Estate Agent in England (Negotiator Awards 2021) & Best Estate Agent in the East of England 2019 (Negotiator Awards 2019). Patrick James Property Consultants are an Independent Estate Agent covering Colchester & Surrounding Villages. We pride ourselves on being credible and a joy to work with. We work hard for our clients, providing a highly personalised and bespoke service that is directly tailored to your individual needs.
1. Patrick James Property Consultants internal Anti Money Laundering guidelines state that an intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at the stage of offering along with proof of mortgage or funds.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Patrick James Property Consultants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Patrick James Property Consultants have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
7. Patrick James Property Consultants have not tested any electrical or gas items; these checks should be carried by registered personal.
8. If you have previously viewed this property with another estate agent please advise Patrick James Property Consultants at the earliest opportunity; we will ask this be confirmed in writing.